Thursday, September 27, 2007

Loser!

Boys and girls, children of all ages, I am officially jobless as far as Baptist Memorial Hopsital, Collierville is concerned.  I of course got fired on Friday afternoon of last week.  I am really broken up about it too.  I am still mulling over what I am going to say in the email in my head.  I figure I am going to write a lovely email to my boss about what working for her was really like... not that I think she'll understand.  However maybe copying it to a few key people in the organization will help them understand what has been going on.  Initially I wanted to copy it to the people in my department too, but then I realized that I don't care what they think.  Apparently since so many of my issues at work were due to what they were saying to the "bosses".  The advantage of being there when the boss is there I guess as opposed to being literally in the dark all the time.

On a positive front, I did my first full day of work for that Doctor yesterday.  I figure that I will start looking for a job on Monday.  Got a week of vacation basically.  That works for me.

Its raining brine shrimp!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not a loser...it was a 'set back' and look-your enjoying this new gig!
I find your journal interesting, and just cause I don't comment too
much-I'm here! Let us know how that email went! ~Diane~

Anonymous said...

Never did write my email although I was seriously tempted.  In the long run I decided I didn't want them to think that I was still affected by them firing me.  However I am a bit po'ed at the place again now, since this was 3 weeks ago (ish) and my pto pay out has not been processed yet...