Thursday, October 11, 2007

Don't know what the hell to call this

The reality of my life is wearing on me a little.  I had a great couple of days and of course lost my heart a little bit more in the process.  I also came close to losing someone who's been very good to me over the years.  I am not really sure what to do with any of this other than I guess I need to verbalize what an idiot that I feel like about so many things, about how empty I feel again... please tell me I'm not completely stupid... and alone... again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm having a hard time with a dear friend, suffering with bi-polar-didn't
have the condition when we first met, quite a few yrs back-and it's
a painful thing to see. I should do an entry about it, maybe I will.
Good for you for keeping up with this journal, even when things aren't so great-you inspire me! ~Diane~